Friday, January 16, 2009

It's been a long time since i blog . Have been busy with working and applying for my Poly stuff . I did badly for my O so i am not gonna mention how many point i got . I am working as an admin at golden mile . The working environment is not bad , the people there is friendly too . A sale man at my workplace also came from Ping Yi Secondary School but he had graduate long long time ago . Baby is also busy working too . He is working at a cafe bar . We hardly had time to meet up . Reason was simply , i end work at 6pm but he start work at 6pm . We were only able to meet up on weekend . Alway missing him . Haix :(





Few days ago , went to watch midnight movie with i forget who . Hahas . Overall , the show is nice :) Went Home Sweet Home after the show ends .

No comments: