Tuesday, January 06, 2009

4th January 2009



Today was my last day working at Isetan , so happy . Hahas !!! Hmm , end work at 9.30pm . Help to clean up and everything . Bus-ed down to Pasir Ris , meet Baby and MRT station . Walk to downtown . Before going in Zhiwei chalet , bought Ice-cream and Mee Goreng . As we were hungry :) The ice-cream is so "delicious" the mango was like sour sour one . " SO YUMMY " Went in Zhiwei chalet to eat , play card , take picture all that . Home Sweet Home at around 2.00am plus .


5th January 2009

Went for interview early in the morning and YES people , i got a job . Like F.I.N.A.L.L.Y :) Is an admin job at a job agency . 1 hour $5.5 , located at Golden Mile tower . Bus-ed down to meet Baby after that . When to buy KFC for lunch . Back to his house and sleep until 7.00pm plus . Eat dinner , watch television . Meet HuiNa at mac . Bought cake for Zhiwei and bus-ed down to his chalet . Home Sweet Home at around 1.00am plus . Sleep around 4.00am plus as i was messaging with Baby .

To baby ,

Dont blame me for not trusting you . Everytime your sweet talk will really brighten up my days and make me feel happy but i dont know if what you say are reallty true . I did try to believe but i dont know why whenever you told me something , i will doubt for a while . Thinking if you just want me to be happy so you said all those or is it the trick you use on girl . I dont know when are you telling me the truth when are you lying , so most of the time i will just take it as you are lying to me . Just want me to be happy . Alot of things inside my heart which i really wanted to tell you but i dont know why , when ever i start to tell you how i feel , you will like attitude which make me thinks that you are pissed off . So after alot of thought , i will just keep it in my heart to prevent aurrel to occur . Told you something which is not coming out from my heart last few days . I dont want this to happen but i rather choose this waythen you lying to me telling me you never . You will get tired if i control you too much , you life shouldnt be like this . So i will just let you have that freedom . Although my heart will really hurts each time i saw it , and i feel like crying . But i try to hold back my tears . Whatever it is , i do really loves .

No comments: