Friday, October 17, 2008


To keithchu ,
Thanks you for being there for me . You are the only one who knows me really well . You are the only friend i will share all my secret with you , even some private ones , you should know . I feel very safe when i tell you my secret because i know you wont says it out . You will always comfort me when i am sad , worry for me when you know i am unhappy . Advice me and tells me what is right , what is wrong . Tells me to think positive , tell me what is more important . Most of the words or things you tells me , really touch me , really melts my heart and brighten my days . Thanks you my bestie :D
To Marcus,
Although i am not that close with you . I did not really knows you . But thanks you for the tag . Thanks for all the words . I am really happy and appreciate it alot . And your Msn personal message . Only me are not , remember :D
Without the 2 of you being there for me , my sad days will never be happy . You 2 really are a joke , very funny . You 2 are really my best friend , please meet up often and never ever lose contact . I will share all my unhappiness with the 2 of you , hope that you 2 dont find my irritating . I really thanks you all . THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR THE 2 OF YOU . THANK YOU !!!

No comments: