Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I sometime do wonder , how long really can a relationship last ?? I did have people around me who have long relationship , she have been with her husband together since they are secondary 3 till now , they even have a daughter . I admire them , as i wish i can too . Can Baby and I last long like them ? I did think that Baby is my last boyfriend , i wants to marry him . I want to be together with him forever . But can we ?? I also did have friends around who have short relationship , how they feel ?? When are they going to settle down with one and stop playing around ?? Why guys are so greedy ?? Why they want you but outside they are flirting with other girls ?? When you want a breakup , they start to act , start to cry , start to sweet talk , saying he really love you and he will change . But only for a short period time , after that , they start again . If you really wants to be so flirt , Why not break ?? Dont you think the girls are suffering ?? When you are outside flirting with other girls , have you thought that your girlfriend who is loving you deeply trust you so much thinks you wont be like that , you really love her only ?? But actually you are doing this to her , hurting her . Dont you feel guilty ?? And to those girl who flirt who boys who you know already have a girlfriend , dont you think you are so bitchy ?? Would you be happy if you own boyfriend do this outside with other girls ? Dont you feel guilty too ?? Why do guys only willing to realise their mistake and willing to change only after the girl really wanna break with him and is serious , not joking ?? Why dont guy cherish the girls when they are with him , caring for you ?? Why must guy be so selfish ??

No comments: