Monday, September 22, 2008

Watch this show at Movie6.net . This show is very gross at the starting . Middle of it still fine and at the end it is very gross too . Overall , the show is really nice but dont really understand the ending :D People who are under 18years old and could not watch it , visit movie6.net to watch . Althought the quality is not very good , but then it is still able to watch :D Huina , Shiwei , Yitze and Baby came my house to help me do my art . YiTze went home early , the rest stay until 11.30pm to help me .Thanks :D Order Pizzas for dinner , all of us except HuiNa was not feeling full :'( Waste of money . Went to sleep after packing up my room :D



This is my Final art :D Dont know if i do well , dont find it really nice . Just hope i can get good grade :D Did not went small group because i went for my art to do my last time touchup . Use Miss Jew camera to take everyone's painting . Went to Bedok interchange with Huina as I need to print my picture . Bought Sushi and Soya milk after printing :D Went back and slack around as i have finish . Home Sweet home at 6.00pm :D

Alot of unhappy things happen but i dont wish to says out in my blog because many people says my blog sound emo . So , from today onwards , i must blog all the happy things . Sad Stuff will be kept in my heart :D

No comments: