Sunday, September 14, 2008













HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUELING DARL :D Went to find Baby at 11.00am . Slack at his house . Went down for lunch and bought food for his brother . Went back home and watch television . Fall alseep while watching . Went home at 4.30pm as Brother are bringing us to Golden Mile eat steamboat . The food is so nice :D Finish eating , went o walk around . Then Brother send me to Xueling house downstair . Meet up with JiaJian , Fanglin , Affia and Baby before going up her house . Reached her house , makeup and start to decorate her room . Awhile later , YiTze , Melinda , ShiWei , HuiNa and Chen Hong reached . So we sit down and chat . Her mother order KFC so we went to eat . Called Jonathan to check with him if they coming home . Called up Marcus and told him to come over now as they are going to be home soon . Jonathan told JiaJian that they are waiting for 222 already . So all of us faster went to her brother room and hide . Wait for a very long time then she reached home . We did surprise her and she is touched :D Sang the brithday song and trick her . Cause we bought the Relight candle . She was like blowing the candle like mad . Hahas :D Glad that she is happy :D Chat ahwile and slack awhile at her house . Home Sweet Home at around 12.00am . Baby went home first as he is tired . Took 28 with HuiNa , Yitze , Shiwei and sister . Chat alot with Shiwei . Send HuiNa home , then he send us home also to take his mooncake :D




I know i am too selfish . Asking you to change but i didnt . But whenever i did not attitude you , you will think i attitude you . So when i did really change , do you know ?? We seem to quarrel because of small little things . I dont know why too . You shout up me , but end up is my fault . You says i am ugly , but end up is my fault . You attitude me , but end up is my fault . Haix .. Maybe i am really a lousy and useless girlfriend . I bet you must be very regret to be with me . Do you really come and tell me how you feel ? Do you come to ask me what i feel ?? I can tell you , the matter is still in my heart , i will never ever forget it . I am so sad whenever i think of that matter , Tears just start to drop down itself . I will paranoid a lot . Thinking if you did message her , miss her . I really felt very uncomfortable . And i hate it . How i wish i really can forget it . But it cannot . I am really really very Xinku . I am just so bad . So useless . Leave me once you regretted and hate my attitude . Haix . I really dont know what else can i do . Maybe i should just keep quiet when you says me , when you attitude me . When i am angry , i just keep it in my heart and bear with it . Laughing and smiling infront of you . No matter how angry i am . Ya , that is all i can do to make you feel that i change and to stop all the quarrel . Haix :'(

No comments: