Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"O" LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL TOMORROW . I AM SO SO SO NERVOUS . Hope i can do well and pass my english !!! Without english or fail english , i cannot go poly , God bless me !!!!

Xueling darl , i dont know how you feels . This kind of feeling , i had never had before . I dont understand too . As it did not happen to me before . But all i know is that , telling you to be happy is impossible cause i know you cant . But i know you will try :D All i can says is that , people get old and will passed away . This is life . God are good enough to let him live till now , time is up , god is taking him away . No ones can stop or change the decision god had make . You have to face it one day too . I know you are trying very hard to be happy and not to cry . But if you are really sad and feel like crying , cry out loud , you will feel better . Stay strong and be cheerful quickly . I love the Darling which love to joke around and her laughter :D

No comments: