Sunday, August 24, 2008

21st August 2008

Had my english oral today !!!! Oh My God , all i can says is that i am so so so nervous . Was in a room with my classmate , we were like keep practising . I am the last third people . I get more and more nervous when it is near my turn . Lubna Siyin and i was like keep talking about other stuff to make us not to nervous and forget about the oral . When it was my turn , i can tell you , i was so nervous till i shiver -_-"' Overall , i think i did good for the picture but i did badly for my conversation . Hope i can pass !!!! Good Luck to those who are taking their oral on monday :D


22th August 2008






HuiNa and Yitze did not attend school !!! School was boring , feel so sleepy during math lesson and i actually regretted coming to school . Mother Tongue lesson , i did not listen instead , i study my Social Studies test . I was hoping that teacher dont give 2 of the question out of 4 but i can says lady luck is not on me , teacher gave the 2 question which i wish it will not come out :( Hope i can pass as i want the notes !!!! After school , went home prepared . Meet HuiNa and Yitze and mac to study :D Meet Lam at Guardian first . Study until 7.00pm plus , went tampines mall shop for ahwile , then we went Starbuck . 11.00pm plus , home sweet home :D


23th August 2008







Wake up at 8.00am . Went to school for mathematic remedial !!! Was feeling so tired . Lesson end at 1.50pm . Meet Baby outside school bus-stop . He also came back school to do his D&T . Has our lunch at Bedok Interchange and went Baby house . Again , he force me to bathe . He said cause i caught in the rain when walking to the bus-stop . If i dont bathe , I will catch a cold . My Baby is so sweet :D Fall alseep when watching the Olympics . Wake up at 4.35pm , went to prepare and left his house at around 5.35pm . Went Mac to find HuiNa , Yitze , Fanglin and Affia . Went to buy our movie ticket , 4bia . Bought some snack and went in for our shows . Overall , the shows is scary and funny !!! It is worth watching . After movie Affia and Fanglin went off first and the rest of us went Tampines FoodCourt for dinner . After that , we went to my house nearby and slack .



24th August 2008


Baby , Happy 15th Anniversary . Sometime you will make me angry , make me sad , make me tears , make me attitude and even lie to me , but then , i still loves you alot !!! I will try to change all my bad point just for you but there is one thing i will never ever change . Is my love for you :D We have been together for 1 year plus le , i dont know if you have trust me ?? But till now , i admit that i have not fully trust you . It just need times .But at least i know you really loves me , i believe that :D 我好爱你 !!!

No comments: