Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Normal lesson during the morning . Was scolded by someone during art lesson . Who she think she is man !!! Also not my teacher , that homeroom also not hers . And and and , the owner of the art room also allow us to wash inside . You dont have the right to say us okays !!! Hate her man . From the moment she step in the classroom , she talk loudly and scolded her student loudly and she was so fucking noisy . She came to told us not to go in and wash but none of us care her man !!! Idiot . Mr.Chan our Geography teacher was not here today , so we have free lesson . Help Baby to do his D&T . After school , went outside to buy bubble tea then back to school and slack at the canteen . 2.45pm , went to Mr.Rozario homeroom for our prelim english oral . Wasnt nervous when preparing . But i start to get nervous when teacher says it was my turn . Mr.Rozario was my teacher . Overall , i think everything was okays . Hope i can get good marks :D Home Sweet Home after that :D
Had to go study for my chemistry as tomorrow is my practical !! Anyway , i not going to Miss.Goh remedial because i have to study for my social studies . I do not have time to go remedial :D

No comments: