Thursday, July 24, 2008


Happy 14th Anniversary Baby :D I know you forget today is our anniversary . But forget it bah !!! Maybe you are too busy or what . I dont blame you . Have science practical today . I think i am going to flunk the paper . And i was late for the reporting time because i waited for JiaJian !!! Mr.Chua said he will give us ZERO cause we are late . We wanted to left because we are going to get zero not to waste time . But we still went to take because we want to give it a try . It was difficult !!! After practical ends , went to inter meet Baby they all . Then went to Baby house and sleep !!! Too tired le . Home Sweet Home at 6.45pm . Went to tuition after that . Off to study my Social Studies for tomorrow paper :D
Happy 14 anniversary . Due to pretical exam and tomorrow social studies paper , we couldnt celebrate it . But i believe that we can celebrate it after our prelim and also our O level :D To me , the trust is increasing . Being with you , i am happy . I dont feel xinku at all . I hope you too . But i am really happy to be with you , i can feel the happiness . But i hope you can pay more attention to me and care me more . My loves to you will never change . Hope you too . I really loves loves love you :D Muacks !!!!

No comments: