Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is a marking day today so no school for me . Yayness !!! Did my art just now but not done all yet , halfway done only . Gonna start on my chemistry TYS , have not been touching that book and it look so new . Hahas . Got back most of my mock test paper . All i can say is i flunk all the paper :( Only manage to pass my mother tongue . D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D . Have to work extra harder . O level is coming , no more time for playing , have to start revision and listen in class . June holiday will not have time for me to play , have to go back school almost everyday except sunday for remedial . This holiday is also a time for me to work really hard . Hope i will get good result bah ..


I dont know why i have this feeling that you have lots of thing hiding me . Although you did tell me that your love for me is true , but i dont feel happy . Instead , i will be thinking if you are hiding something from me , you didnt tell me something . All this run in my mind everyday . I dont know why also . I feel that there is a wall in between us , I will never ever knows what you really want in a relationship and although you know what i really want but you will never ever give me . You are always hiding your problem , trouble inside your heart or share it with your friends . Then what i am to you ?? A girl who just your girlfriend , just treat her good , make her happy and that's it ? That's not what i want , i want a boyfriend who really cares for me , who share with me all your trouble , problem and no secret hiding from me . Is it really so difficult to do it ?? And all i can make sure is , as long as she is still in your heart , my trust for you will not be there and i doubt your love . Dont blame me , and do understand . You should know what happen too . If this happen to you , you will also do that . When will exactly be the time where there will only be me in your heart ?? No girls in this world will ever wish to share their's boyfriend with other girl right ?? So do i ...

No comments: