Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yesterday was feeling unwell but still , i went to school because there was ART lesson and i dont wish Miss Jew to said that i never finish my art assignment so dont dare go school . First period was Mathematics . Slept for the whole lesson as i was having a headache and it was killing me . Xueling asked me to go home as i was having a fever but i insist not to . English lesson , pay attention to teacher but the headache was still there . Did not eat anything during recess . Art lesson , do my art and hand in to teacher . Went for math remedial for 30 mins . Home Sweet Home . Reached home , bathe and called Baby . Knowing that he had been waiting for me at school but cause prepaid low so i did not call him . Sorry Baby !!! Sleep and wake up at 6.30pm . Drag myself up from the bed to eat my dinner . Ate only a little as i have no appeitite . Prepared and left house for tuition . Told my tutor i actually dont feel like going to tuition as i have been having fever since Saturday . He told me to not go school if tomorrow still feeling unwell .

Wake up at around 9.30am . Receive 2 message one is from Baby telling me he have a bad stomachache and did not go school today . Another is from Sister telling me Baby did not go school , and her physic textbook is with him , ask me how ?? SORRY SISTER !!!! Prepared and went down to the polyclinic . Waited for around 30mins plus for the registration . 1 hour 30 mins for the consulation and 30 min plus for the medication . Reached home at only 12.00pm plus . I need to rest .....


Haix ... Feeling so lonely now ... Alone at home . Nothing to do . Darling , sister all in school . No one to chat with ... Baby , out with dont know which girl . Say will called me since 12.30pm till now 2.30pm le . Also haven called me . Haix .. Damn disappointed with him this few days by all the action he does . I really have nothing to say . Starting to lose hope on him once again . I FEEL LIKE CRYING :'( Dont know why . Haix . Haix . Haix . I am feeling so lonely . No want cares me . Next time sick , i rather go to school than stay at home . At least i still have Darling they all to care for me . At home , no want to care :'(

No comments: