Monday, March 31, 2008


Thanks guys for all the concern . I have already asked him all the question hidden inside my heart . Shall not elaborate more ... *Only to those who i wish to tell* :) I and him are alright now and we are still together . I just wish that what he said are truth . I hope no lie from him as i did told him is the first place to answer me honestly . I will take sometimes to believe you back . I will believe that till now , you have really forget her alot le . I will just try to believe what you said for the last time . I dont wish to find out that you are hiding things from me . As you should know there is nothing for me to hide from you ... You knows all my friends and who i usually hang out with . I will either be in school for remedial , with Xueling darl they all , at home or be with you :D I feel much more better now . Thanks guys . Baby , dont lie to me or hide things from me anymore . I really loves you de . Muack . Hope we can really last long :D
Thanks Xueling darl for all the advise ... All the words that you have said to me ... And Thanks for advising me during mother tongue class ... Remember all the word you haven written for me . Really appreciate it . Thanks for being there and be my listening ears . Thanks Jonathan too :D
Thanks JiaJian for telling me all that . Telling me to talk face to face . Tell me dont anyhow thinks , everything will be fine . Really thanks alot .
Thanks Aloy too ... Cheerup and last long with your girlfriend :D
Replies to taggies :D
Daffy : Thanks girl ... Everything is alright now le :)
Affia : Thanks Darling ... Everything is alright le . You better blog okays ?? This is OUR blog not mine only *misses*
Jian : Jian , Thanks for all the advise . I had asked him everything le . Now okays le . Just hope he can dont lie to me or hide things to me anymore le . Thanks for being there to be my listening ear :)
Fanglin: Thanks Laopo ... Everything is solve le :) Take care .
Thanks Everyone for all the things you all have done :D

No comments: