Tuesday, March 25, 2008

School was quite bored today . Mathematics lesson , 1h 30min period , teacher teach us translation and reflection . English lesson also 1h30min lesson , teacher revise oral with us cause tomorrow we are having English oral . 2 hours of art . Hope that teacher was not here as all of us did not finish the assignment she gave . But still we must face the fact . She see everyone personally and lucky she did not scold me :) She want us to finish 7 drawings and 4 sketches by tuesday as the HOD want to check . She said if those who cannot finish , will have to drop . OMG !!!! I must chiong le . After school went to canteen for 30mins and went to Mdm Chuah class for Chinese oral . I did not know some of the words in the passage . The conversation was fine . Hope i can pass :) Wait for Baby awhile and went home .

This few days , i was fucking bad luck lor . Today , when i was taking bus 18 home . I sat beside a Indian Man , as it was crowded and have no other seats . Starting , he keep move towards my side so i move also . Then he act that he want to take things out from his pocket and he touch my thigh . I ignore it and he keep shake his leg and rub against my leg . Look at him and he was digging his nose . OMG !!! Fucking disgusting man . The girl beside me alight and i quickly change the sit . Told Sister about it and she said " Oh , never see if he got steam ma " Hahas . Then during Art period . I went to the toilet and there is this group of Malay boys ask if i have tissue paper . I told them no and went in the toilet . When i went out , they were sitting at the staircase and they ask the same question again . Then i ask them why they need tissue then one of them says cause he stomach pain . I remember Xueling Darl told me there was this group of Malay guys look at her chao geng when she was walking up the stair . So i walk towards the left side and quickly walk up the stairs . I Hate tico pek . And i will only sits with people i know and ladies . Or not , i would rather stand :D

No comments: