Monday, March 24, 2008

10 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY :)

Happy 10 months anniversary with my Baby :) We did not celebrate it as it was a monday and we still have school :( But , nevermind . There are still lots of anniversary . Right Baby ?? :) Hope Baby can dont shout or raise his voice at me , STOP saying all the hurting words as it really hurts me :'( Stop singing loudly in school , outside , everywhere . Hope Baby can quit smoking which i long wish and he also promised he will . I will get disappointed , angry and sad whenever i know he smoke . Sometime i even feel like crying . But , nevermind . I am not someone important to him also cause i believe that if someone is really important to you , they will kept their promises . But , that is his life , i cannot stop him . Hope Baby can less go out late and drink less as it makes me worry what he is doing outside and will start to lost trust on him . Most importantly , i wish Baby can pay more attention on me , care for me more . I am a girl who needs lots of care and concern from my boyfriend . Stop hurting my fragile hearts . I will also try not to show attitude easily . Be more gentle , dont always pinch him . I will try to change to be his hearts that perfect girlfriends . Hope he can too . But all that is just a hope . I wont have the dreams that it will come true . LOVES YOU MY BABY !!!! MUACKS .

No comments: