Monday, January 14, 2008


SORRY ZHIWEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up at 5.00am.Wash up,bathe and prepared.Left house at 6.00am.Meet Marcus at 201 bus-stop. Take 28 till Shirley house there de bus-stop.Actually want to wait for Jiajian de but if wait for him will be late jiu never wait for him le.First lesson was maths and teacher go through with us our homework.Art sit there and talk talk with them.SORRY ZHIWEI.I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY ALL THOSE WORDS TO YOU DE.I WAS NOT REFERING TO YOU!!!! SORRY TO MAKE YOUR DAY DOWN BY THOSE WORDS I HAVE SAID.FEELING VERY GUILTY.SORRY,WONT THROW ALL MY TEMPER AT YOU LE.LASTLY,ZHEN DE DUI BU QI :( Next lesson is Physic,didnt listen in class as i have no mood to study.Recess,didnt eat anything as i am not hungry.Sister bought food for me so i gave Baby eat.Next is english and we continue our text type work.Chemistry,we were split into 2 class.One is Mrs Lim,another is Miss Ang.Xueling, Pohsuan, Stamford, JiaJian, Baby and me were all under Miss Ang :) Last lesson was geography,take back our test paper and i score 1 over 10 =X Teacher lesson was funny.Hahas.Went to Baby house after school and rest.5.00pm,walk back to school as i am having math remedial till 7.00pm.Baby send me to school as it was raining.LOVES HIM ALOT.HOPE HE ALSO.ALTHOUGH THE HURTS ARE STILL THERE,BUT I REALLY LOVES HIM ALOT ALOT ALOT.HOPE HE WILL NOT LIE TO ME AGAIN BAH.HOPE HE WILL NOT BREAK HIS PROMISE,AS PROMISE ARE NOT MEND TO BE BROKEN!!!!!I LOVES MY BABY ALOT.HE IS ATTACHED SO GIRLS,SHOO FAR FAR AWAY FROM HIM. FUCK OFF FROM HIS LIFE!!!!!!! MISS MY BABY BADLY.TOMORROW MIGHT STAY AT SCHOOL WITH HIM TO STUDY :) I LOVES MY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


rong :)

No comments: