Sunday, January 13, 2008

ONLY BELIEVES MYSELF!!!!!!!!



ZhiLin(Jiajian gf) and me :)

Jonathan so extra =X
Today,i not feeling happy at all.I really dont know why you will do that.Dont know how to tell you is a very stupid reason.Keeping it so long from me?? I am just like a idiot,where you two were happy messaging. Telling me so nice that you will not hide anything from me but it is just all fake.End up i am the one who is there telling you all the things and not hiding from you.Telling me how much you miss her,how you wont be able to forget her.Thank you!!!! I hate her alot alot alot.It is just unfair to me.Having a boyfriend now and tell you she miss you a lot??? And you,having a girlfriend now and happily messaging with her ???Why can she have 2 guys??? She is flirting and you flirt back with her.I really hate it,still tell me you never flirt,lies again...I really wonder will we last ?? Someone still tell me you are a good stead and i really started to trust you BUT,all is a lies once again. Comparing me with her,ya i can tell you i lose.So what ?? I am like that,if dont like then leave.Telling me that you loves me and dont loves her but will miss her are just making me think that,are you going to lies one more time???Saying that 2years plus relationship,break less than a year will still miss her but not loves her,do you think i will believe?? Giving you one last chance and believe that you wont message her anymore.Even if you have and delete the message away i wont know.But this will be the first chance and the last chance.Baby,just hope that this wont happen again bah.And you will really cherish it bah. It really hurts me deeply.My heart is hurting,i dont know how long will it take to heal.But,i can confirm that it definitely left a scar there and i will never forget it.Everyone is wearing a masks.It will be a very hard time for me to believe you again baby.I am deeply hurt :'( Cry is all i can do.Haix :'( THANK YOU Xueling for being there to cheer me up.I only trust myself .Hope what you promise me will not be broken bah.As promises are not mend to be broken.

rong :'(

No comments: