Monday, October 15, 2007


FIRST DAY WORKING :)

Today is my first day work at KAH MOTORS.Wake up at 6.30am and went to prepare everything,wake bro up at 7.45am as he is driving us there.Hahas :) Reach there at around 8.45am and went in to report to VOON MUN THENG.Something funny happen,we went to the counter and say we were looking for MR.VOON they say dont have this person,mi sis say VOON MUN THENG then the lady says,"oh,MISS VOON MUN THENG AR".we were laughing after hearing that.Hahas :) We report to 3rd floor and they ask us to fill up a form and wait for her,when the lady came,she said my sister were be working at the sales admin and i am working at the marketing admin.She told sis to report first and ask mi to wait in the room.When she came, she told mi i was starting working tomorrow instead of today,but the agency asked me to today.So i have no choice but to went home.When i reach the bus-stop,the lady called me and ask me to go back as i can start work today.I was so du lan and text sis telling her this matter. The lady who teach me thing was friendly.Working at there was slacking as i have nothing to do,so i went to make my tag board and it is ready.COME AND TAG :) then i surf the net and chat with Baby on the msn.Work till 12.30pm and went to have my lunch and back on 1.30pm.Work till 7pm today,OT of 1hour.When home by bus as bro does not have time to come and fetch me. LOVE WORKING ALTHOUGH IT IS BORING :)






BaBy,If you really want to work as sales then jiu work bah.Alothough we might not have times to meet each other and you might even break with me.I really dont know how,if you dont work i am scared too but if you work i am also scared.I know you dont trust me,i really dont know what to do to make you trust me.Jst hope that you really love me as i really deeply in love with you le :( You became part of my life but you seem to ignore me this few days,i am really sad.Now you are playing mahjong and did not reply my message.It seem to be like we are drifting apart from each other le.I regret to work,really very regret :'( Will we last long??? I hope can :)


Rong :)

No comments: