Tuesday, October 16, 2007



LOVE MY BABY LOTS :)

Same as yesterday,wake up at 6.30am,preapre everything and went out of house at 8plus.Bro did not send me to work today :( Message baby in the morning cause yesterday i message him till halfway and fall asleep.Message him and know that he have not sleep.Hahas.He pei me message till 9plus.Loves him :) but this time is his turn to fall asleep.Hahas.Reach the workplace and wait for my pc to be ready.Start to work when the pc is done.All i do today was using shredder and shredder.So boring.Online to sis msn as Baby was online.Chat with him and cousin but he dont believe.(chatting to him make my boring day :( happy (: )End work at 6.30pm(30 mins of OT)Bro ask us to go home ourself.It was raining cats and dogs but lucky sis got bring umbrella.Baby text me and ask me not to caught in the rain.So Sweet of him.Muackx :) Went Tampines Mall to eat with cousin,we went VIENTHAI to eat,i ate beef curry.YUM!YUM!Just reach home and Now going to bathe :)BaBy,I Love You :) My love for you are increasing everyday :) Muackx!!

RONG :)



No comments: