Thursday, October 18, 2007


I LOVE MY BABY !!!!!!!!!!


Wake up at 6.30am,Prepare and went out of house at 8am.Did not message with baby today ask he is in his lala-land.Chat with my baby on phone yesterday and he this dumb dumb keep never talk to me de :( SHAG!!! Reach office and start to do my work.Melissa(in-charge of me de)was not here today as she went to another office to do things.She gave mi 6 things to do today and noted is down yesterday and left it on my desk.I do finish all the thing before my lunch time.After lunch,go back and i re-organise all the file.My eyes was feeling very heavy and keep want close lorr but when Baby message me,I feel very awake le.Baby,You are so important to me.Only you can make me feel not tired :)I LOVE YOU :)Finish orgainsing the file,I went to find Vena as melissa ask mi to, after i finish my work and have nothing to do.Told her i finish my work and have nothing to do le,So she give mi 7THICK CARS BOOKS and 1 BIG FILE FULL OF WORKSHEET.She ask me to scan them.I scan till 2 hours lorr,my leg are numb after standing for so long.So i went to sit down to rest first then continue with my work.Finish work at 7.30pm today, 1h30min OT,cause sis was busy with her thing,while waiting for her,i do the work i was suppose to do tomorrow.Hahas:)On the way home,messaging with my dearest Baby :)I told him that i today keep doing printing till leg numb but i type till dumb and he say"what leg dumb?You then dumb ar"Make me laugh after seeing.Hahas.WO AI BABY :)


RoNg :)

No comments: