Friday, October 19, 2007



BORING DAY AT WORK!!!!!!!

Today wake up at 9.45am,prepare evething and went out of house at 8pm.Yesterday message baby halfway till fall asleep.Sorry baby.Reach office,starting to do scanning.Then do printing,stand there for few hours AGAIN,my poor leg are numb.Finish doing,went to do shredder AGAIN,i hate it lorr.Finish doing,went to clean the store-room,so tired,all the things so heavy lorr.Finish doing everything,i have nothing to do so ask Vena(the girl sitting infront of me) if she have things to let me do.She says she have nothing to let me do cause she ownself also have nothing to do.Hahas.Hmm,she see i so bored so give me some chocolate to eat.Yum!Yum! She called melissa(in-charge of me) and ask if she have things to let me do.She said she have nothing to let me do.After thinking what she can let me do,she ask me to go another store-room at 3rd floor to counts the number of pens,file holders,plastics bags.Finish everything at around 6.15pm.Wait for sister at around 7.15pm.OT for 1hour.Hahas.On the way home,was messaging with my lovely baby :)









Baby,You seem to be very busy recently.Message you but you took a very long time to reply,that is also the reason why i always for asleep. Called you that night but is was a unhappy chatting,you were so busy and keep ask mi to wait wait and wait.People keep calling you.You seem to reluctant me :( Sob Sob.You talk to them more than me.I am sad,my tears nearly roll down from my cheek but i bear with it.I really scared if things continue to be like this,we will really drifting apart.Your feeling might fade.I am really scared :( Hope things will be better after sometimes bah.I cannot lose you, really love you a lot :'( Haix.Shagg.



rOnG :)

No comments: