Saturday, July 25, 2009

24 July 2009



Happy 26 month Anniversary Baby :) I am really very glad that you had saw the changes in me. I hope that you will not do anything else to make me sad or angry. Some matters might be small things or nothings to you , but every small little stuff that you had done concern me . It might be a big matters to me. So I hope you will take every little stuff seriously . I am really very happy to be with you . You had become part of my life. I can't imagine what will happen to my lift without you. You are my smiling pill and destress pill. When I am sad, just by seeing you make me forget my sadness . When I am very stress, seeing you make me forget the stress that I had. I start to believe that we will last till we married. I really loves you alot. I loves you alot baby :)


22nd July 2009




















Happy 2 years old Birthday to Cutie Enen :) Didnt able to attend her chalet because I had to work :( Friday, her actual birthday, Dasao and Brother went Bugis to celebrate with her. Message Da Sao but she didnt reply so I was not able to celebrate with her :( So sad.... Hope she will be Guai Guai when grow up. Dont make her Mummy angry. And also, Hope she come my house often. Long time since I last saw her. Miss her so much :(

No comments: