Wednesday, March 18, 2009



Smile like the picture Baby :) I dont like to see you sad :( Make me no mood also. I know you wont fail if the person didnt do that . But what happen had already happen. You blame on him or angry with him also no use . He had already make you fail . You had already fail . You cant turn back the time also . I know the waiting time is very long , but no choice. You just have to wait . I know how you feel . But you can do anything . What had happen already happen . Dont sad already kay :) SMILE !!!

Girl, I know you must be feeling very angry now because of her. I know she will never ever admit. To any girl , they will also be like you so angry . All i have to say is that she is a bitch . You are just to soft-hearted to forgive your boyfriend . He made a big mistake . You still can face him ? If me, whenever i saw him , it will let me think of how he flirting with other girl . You are pretty , you can find a guy who treat you 100 more time better than him . Think carefully . All the best to you :)

No comments: