Tuesday, March 10, 2009

5th March 2009



Went to PartyWorld and Have a K session with Huina and Sister . 9pm to 1am . Home Sweet Home after that



6th March 2009



Went Thailand , 3 days 2 nights trip . Reach Thailand around 4pm. Check in hotel and off we go for shopping . Stuff there are alot more cheaper . All i do in Thailand for the 3 days are shopping . And yea i even did my nails. I did fake nail and design on my finger and toe nails and the price is just less than 20 dollar . I loves Thailand . Might be going again on December with Baby :)

Have a chat with Wendy today on Msn during work . I loves chatting with her . That is all i can say . Hahas !! We have the same thought and we talk alot of things . Shall not eloborate what we said . But hope she will be strong . Hope you are seeing this Wendy :) Last long with your boys .

Yesterday somethings happen . I dont know what to say , all i can say is that . I know now is not the time for me to really trust you fully . You just let me think that you had something hiding from me . I dont know what else can i say . By not giving me will make my thinking run wild . Maybe my thought are real , you might have been contacting her back through Friendster , so you dont give it to me . Nevermind . Do what you want . I dont wanna force you to give it to me . There is no happiness when you are being force to do something . We have a wall stuck in between us which make us cant make a step forward. I can tell you, she is the wall , she is the problem to this relationship even though things had happen going 2 years soon . I am happy being with you and i really loves being with you . I know you had change . I can see the change but i dont know why , It been 2 years ... it is very difficult for me to forget ..

No comments: