Monday, January 19, 2009



Went over to meet Baby also to bought over his phone for him . Meet Shiwei and HuiNa at Tampines . Meet outside Guardian , sis was there too . Went over to collect our ticket and over to food court for dinner . Bought snack and we went in for our show , The Haunting of Molly Hartley . Overall , the show was not nice at all . Dont understand the ending . Everyone left the cinema with question mark above our head . This show is not recommended . Went to walk around then meet Yitze outside Guardian . Slack nearby my house downstair . Around 11pm , went coffee shop for supper then Home Sweet Home .

Quarrels again this time round , who fault ? Is mine ? Or yours ? It seem like it was my fault as i dont understand you and cannot ti liang you . I just felt that i am not a good girlfriend to you . You can find someone who is better . But why is it my fault ? We hardly meet . Saturday was the first day of the week we meet , but you went off around 9pm as you had work . Sunday was the only day we can spend the whole day together but you gave me a black face ? Should i be angry ? Happy ? Sad ? Haix . I felt so lost and i really dont know what do i really have to do to make you happy ? You felt so miserable being with me . And to me , your feeling had been fading compare to the past . Haix .

No comments: