Sunday, November 16, 2008

14 November 2008



GRADUATION NIGHT !!!!!



Went to work at Vivo in the morning until 3pm , Desmond came to take over and i went over Xueling Darl house . Change into my dress and did a little touch up on my makeup . Went school by cab , meet the rest opposite school . Cam-whoring start !!!!



I loves at of them alot .(Yitze too)



Not really nice . Take again !!!



Got wind blow , Not nice . Again again !!!



Yea , Much more better :D



Xueling Darl and me . I LOVES HER . MUACKX *shy*



Baby and me . Hope we still can be the same when we go poly :D



Group picture :D I will miss all of them lots want .



Must miss me too :D



With Miss Wong . Our Social Studies teacher



Me , Farah and Sis . She is pretty that night :D I will miss her damn lots !!



Sis , Lubna and Me . Will miss gossiping with her !!



With our principal , Mrs Woo . She is going other school to be principal .

Martin and me :D

Lastly , Our class photo :D


Graduation night was fun and a memorable one . I will miss all my friends especially my classmate :D Everyone will go into separate ways after we went to poly . Hope we will still keep in touch . I will miss all of you . Take care !!!
After Graduation night , went back Xueling Darl house to change . Afterall , went to Bedok Princess Mac to find the rest of them . After many dicussion , we decided to go Tampines Safra as the guy wants to play pool . Huina , Yitze , Sis , Shiwei and I was too bored that we went to play photohunt . We broke the hi-score , Yea !!! Order Maggie and drinks as i am hungry . We are playing around , fooling around and joking around . We laugh like nobody business and as if the whole place was ours . Hahas !!! Went for supper at the nearby coffee shop and home sweet home after that . Was really having lots of fun . Thanks all my friends . Hope you all enjoy too :D

11 November 2008
Singing Session !!!
Went Loyang point as Huina and I wanted to cut our fringe . Not to let the rest of them wait , we ask them to walk around first . Baby was eating , so we wait for him . Shiwei called the PartyWorld to check the price . All of us find it cheap so we went :D Was having fun inside . Taking picture , video and singing together :D Let go for another Singing Session next time :D



This picture is taken on Jonathan birthday celebration . Xueling Darl and Me :D

No comments: