Friday, October 24, 2008

So bored , wasnt feeling really happy this few days . Mood Swing . I can be happy at this minute , sad at another minutes . What to do !!!! I dont want to be sad :( Lots of things in mind , dont wish to says out . Just keep it all inside bah . Haix ... Must everyone tells lies ?? When can people stop lying ?? This world is just too scary . I AM MAD !!!!

Last few days , saw Shirley , my primary school friends at my house opposite de bubble tea shop . Saw until her baby . So cute :D And Shirley is getting prettier :D Meet up soon yea !!!


To lazy to blog , wont be blogging for this fews month bah ... Until my mood is back . As i said before , i will only blog happy stuff , no more sad stuff :D


End my post with a picture of ZhanQing . Grab from Cheryl's blog . He is just simply so cute and is growing up . Very naughty , heard from Cheryl . Will Visit Cheryl and ZhanQing after Os bah . Do take care and stay happy :D Hope ZhanQing head is fine now .

No comments: