Thursday, October 30, 2008

Most of the papers have finish . Only left with Social Studies , Mother Tongue and Science Paper 1 . After Os , i am going to play hard :D I am going to find a job too . I want to find a job with only 5 working days , so that i will have time with Baby and friends :D

Last few days , chat with Marcus and we came to a conversation whereby this world is realistic , cruel . We cant trust anyone in this world , even close friend . You will never know that one day they might betray you . You are not sure also if things happen to you , will they be there to help you or they will just behave like a coward . Only our parents will really help us when things happen because we are their real blood child and they care for us . Marcus , i know how you are feeling , i know you dont want to mind other business anymore . I agree with what you are saying :D

Mr Yeo , problem of relationship is staring to appear as i told you it will right ?? I guess my six sense is quite accurate sometimes . I know how you feel , i know you are always serious in every relationship . But remember what i told you , when you have to be bad , you must be , dont be soft hearted . Whatever it is , you must remember what i told you . Even if you cant do it , you must really try . Be happy and dont care much :D


Lastly , I MISS HSU FONG LAM AND AFFIA TAN MING LI . WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEET UP ?? I REALLY MISS YOU ALL :( They have been busy working and I have been busy studying due to Os . Hope we can really meet up often after my Os :D

No comments: