Thursday, October 02, 2008


Lots of problem happen to my girlfriend . It make me does not feel any better seeing them like that . Haix . I really dont know what to do to make them be happy . All i can says is that "I will also be there for you . Dont worry my dear girl "
To Cheryl ,
I know if i ask you to cheerup now is very difficult . Read your blog and know that you have put in lots of love in this relationship . All i can says is that , I understand how you feel . A guy you love so deeply loving his ex but yet you still wanted to be with him just to hope that he will forget his ex and really love you . But when you did ask him if he did forget and he says Yes he did . But deeply in your heart , there is still doubt . Thinking that nope , he never , he just wants to make me feel better . You have been dragging this for a long time as you dont wish or bear to leave him . But then you know that you are suffering . But think again , dont you think it is better to let go ?? Although you dont want to , at least as times goes by , you will feel more better . Asking you to cheer up is a difficult things . But all i have to says is that , no matter what happen , you still have me . I will never leave you . I will always be there for you . Dont hide everything inside . Call me , talk to me . Find me out , told me all your problems . I could help you if i can . I will help you carry some of your burden or problem for you . I am also a good listening ears . Whenever you need a listening ears or a shoulder to lean on , please tell me and i will be the there for you . Stay Strong girl !
To Fanglin,
Girl , I dont know what happen to you . Meet until you then i will know what actually . Whatever it is, Stay Strong and cheerup man :D
TO YOU ,
What the hell is all this . You are the one who says will return her the money fast but then what ?? You says you can only return her the full amount only on NEXT YEAR ?? OH MY GOD , Please man , you took one whole year to return her the money when you are working now !!!!!! What the hell is this man ??? If you did nothing wrong , what for scared she say it out ?? Everyone have it limit , stand in her shoes and think . If she is the one who owe you so much money and didnt return , what will you feel ?? She is kind enough to let you owe this till so long and good enough to not charge you any interest . If she did really charge you interest , you will never ever able to return her the full amount of money you owe her OKAY !!! You says you are blind , i think she is the one who are blind man !!! When you ask her to lend you money that time , say until so good what will return her soon . But then all is say say only . At the end also never . Please la , stop bullshitting man !!! She is so poor things man . You yourself is the one who ask her to get money from you if she doesnt have money . When she really did , you told her you no money . Then what is the point to say this in the first place man ??? If really go find you , you can give her back the money ? Please grow up and dont keep find problem man !!!

No comments: