Tuesday, August 26, 2008


So sick and tired of life , study and everything . Sometime i do wonder , can everyone be trusted ?? May it be your sister , friend and even boyfriend ?? To me , the answer is NO !!!! I will not trust everyone fully . Due to the fear , if you put too much trust on him/her , what if one day he/she lies to you ?? Will you get hurt?? . To me , i really wish i could trust my boyfriend again like how i used to , but i dont know when will it come true . Lies have made him destroy the trust i have in him and i have the fear . If i start to trust him back , will he lie to me again ?? If i knew , what will i feel , hurt of course . So it is very confuse . To friends and sister , are they telling you the truth ?? Did they lie to you before ?? Did they backstab you or badmouth about you behind your back ?? I guess this is life and i am sure there are this kind of people around you . So , the only ways to not let yourself get hurt and to protect yourself from getting hurt , dont trust everyone fully . Sorry for the draggy post . I am just saying out all my question mark inside my mind :D
Today went to school in the morning , went art small group and i only paint a small part of my art !!! hahas :D Went to eat with Miss Jew , Francis and JiaJian . Francis order a whole table of food . I told him we wont be able to finish and his reply is " Nevermind , I like to have whole table with foods " -_-"' And yes , true enough , we didnt finish it . He brainwashed or gave us motivation lesson . Miss Jew was so kind to bought Muffin for JiaJian and me . Thanks :D Home Sweet Home at around 6.00pm plus :D

No comments: