Monday, August 11, 2008


Okays people , congrats to me .. i have been staying at home for freaking 2 days !!!! Oh My God , i cant imagine that . I was so so so bored lorr . Fanglin 放我飞机 which means i didnt go study with her . JiaJian says he want go pastamania but dont know why , no news liao . Also dont know why never go . Hahas !!! And i was so fucking hell lazy to do my homework or even reivison . Die le la .. I dont know why i at home cannot study . Must be outside then can study . Sian !!!
okays , why i put that picture . That is because i feel that i am so fucking hell useless . Baby was sick but i did not went to take care of him . The reason was because i was waititng for fanglin to tell me whether she wanted to go study . When she confirm with me liao , baby went to rest . So did not went to visit baby . But what he says hurts me directly although he is just joking . My tears immediately roll down when i saw the message he send me . haix ... I am sorry . I am so useless . I was not there when you need me there . Sorry .. Telling you i love you but i did nothing . Hais .. I am useless and i really hate myself alot .From the past , i have already hate myself so , i am used to it . But all i can says is that , i am really sorry .

No comments: