Monday, July 21, 2008


Have my English prelim paper today . Composition question was a difficult one as i dont know which question to choose . End up i choose the topic " The Photograph" hope i will be able to pass as i took lots of time to write . Left only around 45 more mins for my report writing only . I suddenly forget the format of report as i was too nervous looking at the time i have left . So i just start with the writing . I wrote less than 250 words man !!! OMFG . Hope the teacher who mark my paper dont go count the number of words . I think they wont too as they dont have so much time to do so :D I can tell you people that Ping Yi Secondary School teachers do thing so slow . They start to collect our paper on 9.52am . And they only release us at about 10.15am and expect us to return to the hall at 10.30am . Mean we could only go for toilet break . This shows that how "short" they took to collect the paper . We went back to the hall at 10.30am SHARP . But the hall was no open , WTH is that man !! So i am not that stupid to wait there , i went down to the canteen and bought a chicken bread . They only let our class people to go in at 10.45am . And they says we people take far too long to settle down . WTF . Paper 2 was quite difficult i can says and i almost fall asleep . Due to my sleepy-ness , i did not finish my summary !!! Went to bedok inter for lunch at KFC . Had 2 pieces chicken , same as Baby . Was bloated after eating . Home Sweet Home after that . * MISSING MY BABY NOW * HE JUST WAKE UP FROM HIS LALA LAND NOT LONG AGO !!!!
Jiajian , i know how you feel now . I know what is the feeling . I also dont know why must she do all this things . I dont know why is she like that , this is really a small matter . Even if it is a big issue , there isnt really for her to do things till like that . I think she is just too dramatic man !!! Watch too much Taiwan Love Drama . If she says that her school is even worse , then she should have a mindset that mixed school will somehow the same too . But why is she like so shocked ?? Really dont know . But answer will just be all out on Friday . Asked her everything that you wish to know , no matter what answer she will give you . Dont let your mind had lots of question without an answer . Stay strong too . I myself have my own relationship to settle to but always remember what i told you yesterday my best friend !!! Let us have a happy relationship with no worries . And stay happy and strong together :D

No comments: