Friday, June 13, 2008


Bored !!!! Went to school early in the morning . Wait-ed for PohSuan at main gate and went for art . Went to trace for my final :D Yitze trace first , because there was only one projector so we can only take turn . Went to eat after YiTze finish tracing . Help ZhengChao to buy superman and cheese fries . Eat Cup noodle and drink water chestnut . Called ZhengChao as the shop is not open yet . HuiNa called and say " ZhengChao , superman fly away liao . " Hahas . HuiNa and SockYuan was sent home by the security guard because they wear slipper which was not allowed . Hahas . Went Art and help PohSuan to trace . When wanted to start trace mine , teacher call and ask us to go home dont do le . So PohSuan and ZhengChao jiu faster help me :D Went math after that , 1pm went to chemistry . Went home at 2.15pm with Stamford .
This few days of Math Camp , always with PohSuan cause Shirley sick so never come . So fun with her , we was like talking rubbish , joke around . Mad together during Chemistry remedial . Hehe :) Went to eat together . And she tells me alot of things about her pass and now :D Loves her :D
Baby , i just wants to says that my love for you will never change . Like what my blog song says " I'll will always love you " No matter what , may it be we went to different schools , or workforce , my love for you will never change .I hope i will last long with you . I wish to marry you :D To me , i really hope this relationship will be my last and really wish we were really last long :D I know you have change alot for me , i saw it and knew it too . I will make changes for you too , like my attitude problem :D Loves you !!!!
At night , Baby accomapny me go Simei to find Keith and Marcus . Keith is back from HongKong and he bought some stuff for me :D PohSuan , Xueling , Sister and Victor present was now with me . Will give to them when i saw them :D Went to EastPoint foodcourt to eat . Then Keith go Marcus house while Baby and Me went Tampines Mall . Wanted to catch a movie but the threatre was packed with people . So we went to walk around . We went TimeZone and saw many cute Baby :D Home Sweet Home at around 10.00pm plus .
5 more days.......

No comments: