Friday, May 16, 2008

Today have english lesson for 1h30min . Got back our English paper and i passed for the time being . Luckily i still be able to pass my both language subject :D Maths for 1h30mins also . Did a math probability test . Last lesson was physic . Teacher go through the mock test . JiaJian , YanHui , Baby and i was so bored and YanHui have poker card so we play dai dee . Played till half-way , Chen hong shout " WaLao , teacher teaching , you all never pay attention still play card " then we all tell him " Wa Hong , we feel like slapping you sia " . Hahas . Stupid sia him . I.D.I.O.T !!!!! Just finish doing my Geography holiday homework but still got one question havent do . Gonna do it later and also do my Chemistry TYS . I am such a good girl =X Tomorrow going suntec with Xueling , Jonathan , HuiNa , Baby , ChenHong and I . Gonna go there for something . *Secret* Hehe :D

No comments: