Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just back from Simei . Went to meet sister Affia and Marcus . Meet them outside burger king and off to Hola coffee shop for my late dinner . hahas :D After eating jiu at there slack slack awhile jiu home sweet home . On the way to bus-stop , saw my primary school friend . He is so freaking tall man !!! Hahas :D


Everyone's love to lie . I dont know why ... Iszit really very fun to lie to someone ?? I really dont know . This 2 days things happen which really make me very angry and upset . Tell me you meet him but later i told my sister and she told me you meet your friend ?? Telling my sister you alone dont know go where then saw till your friend ? OH MY !!! You think i am a 3-Years-old kids to believe what you says ?? Will anyone go out alone walk walk ?? If yes but i dont think you are that kind of people .... Whatever it is ... You are just fucking lying to me . Stop saying you wont .. I will never ever believes you again . Dont blame me for doing that , is your own fault okays !!! Whatever it is , i am not going to care anymore . Do anything you like , maybe no ones know . Actually you did not meet him or your friends instead you when to meet your girls friend . But whatever it is , like i said , I am not going to care anymore . Do what ever you like . Never to contact me , i will also never contact you until we see each other bah .... I need to be alone ...

After this few days , i have finally know one thing "never ever believes anyone"

No comments: