Monday, May 26, 2008

I LOVES MYSELF!!!

Okays , today have our 'O' level Mother Tongue examination . Was damn nervous . Paper One was fine , but i just feel that i was writing rubbish , hopefully my rubbish could let me score high bah . Then have 30mins break . Went to the toilet and canteen to get some food . Went back the hall and paper 2 was fine too , able to do it . Hopefully i can get really high score for it man !!! Although i have no confident , but i still wish i can get at least an A2 . Oh my god , if you are seeing this post , please let the examiner love my composition and hope i do correctly for my paper 2 and let me dream come true :D Went to KFC for lunch after the exam with Xueling darl , her boyfriend , HuiNa , Melinda , Marcus , PohSuan , Sister and Baby . Chen Hong ran away and PS us . IDIOT !!!! Slack at there and chit-chatting with them , talking nonsense , home sweet home after that :D Marcus Koh , We are sorry , do forgive us kays ??? Dont be petty la , dont forget you say you love us de ?? Dont angry arhx :D There is school tomorrow , while others are enjoying their holiday . SIAN -_- But after 'O' i will be very free :D Off to bed liao ..... Bye peeps :D

No comments: