Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy One year Anniversary !!!!!



Qing Shou Guan Ying . Hahas !!!
Baby and I *LOVES HIM*
Stella Jie and I :D






My reflection !!!!



Elmo :D



I loves me hair !!!
Muack~ Muack ~
My Frog Bear Bear



Bleah :p


Went to Baby house to pass him his shoes and hat . Wait-ed for him to prepare .Then left house to Orchard . Actually Sister meeting us de , but dont know why halfway she said not meeting le and she went to meet Affia . Had a quarrel with baby and is the worst quarrel bah . But afterall , everything is fine :D Meet ShiWei and CityHall MRT . Went to queue for the hotpot culture . The food there was nice but the service was lousy . They took a long time to serve . Baby and ShiWei had Chicken broth while i had the hot and spicy . While eating , we saw alot of police walking and running here and there . Then the workers told us that there is people called the police and said someone was killed . *scary* Then we order the Chocolate Fondue , Shiwei was the first time eating it and he was very exciting. Hahas !!! Then when to slack awhile , take picture . See got what movie to watch but dont have , wanted to go TopOne but too late le . So home sweet home :D ShiWei and Baby send me home and they slack at my house downstair .

Baby , happy one year anniverary :D I am very happy being with you . Was happy when i receive your message on 12am that night . You told me you really loves me , but i really dont know if it is true , i will still doubt your loves . Sorry !! I dont trust you , it is the fact , i cant force myself to trust you , i dont know why !!! Maybe i am scared and will paranoid , i scared that if i trust you back , when you done something behind my back again , i will be sad again . Sorry !! I will treat you nicer , wont show you attitude and try to answer all your question , i will try to be a good girlfriend . I hope you will too .Hope one day , my trust for you will be back and i will really trust your loves :D I LOVES YOU :D

No comments: