Thursday, May 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MISS NORA !!!!







Happy Birthday to myself :D Went to school as per normal . People around start to wish me Happy Birthday . Thanks !!! Going to mother tongue class , walk pass Miss Nora and she came to wish me happy birthday and sing song for me ... Then i ask her how she know my birthday and she replied cause same day Birthday ma , i was "Oh " then i also sing her Happy birthday song . Miss Ang walk pass and wish us too :D After school , went Baby house as he is cooking Mian Xian for me :D When to the nearby supermarket to buy the ingredient . When home and start to cook . Finish eating jiu went to his room to rest . Then he pass me my birthday present , Loves it alot , Thanks Baby !!! Loves you Lots :) Then watch television , 6.30pm home sweet home . When tuition then called Baby when i reach home . THANK TO THE PEOPLE WHO WISH ME , WHETHER IT IS MESSAGE OR TAG ME ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS NORA TOO :D

No comments: