Sunday, April 13, 2008

Its been a long time since i blog :) I forget what i did actually . Anyway , yesterday , went to Math remedial in the morning , from 8.00am to 9.30am . Saw Bastard in bus 222 . Chat with him and he alight at the stop before me . After remedial , took bus 60 with JiaJian . I go meet Baby and JiaJian meet chen hong . Buy mac before going to his house . Eat and rest in the room . It start to rain and we thought we dont have to go back school , but who knows . The rain stop at 1.00pm . At 1.45pm , slowly walk back to school . Oh ya people , we are going to Kallang Stadium to support our school band in the SYF compeititon . It was so hot . Everything started at 4.00pm sharp and ends at 7.00pm plus . Overall , Deyi band was so pro . They play well , formation was clear and their major was good at handling the stick . They really deserve Gold with Honour . Our school band got silver , was quite disappointed as i think Bowen performance was not that good as our school but they got Gold . Walk to Kallang mrt and off to Tampines to have our dinner . Was feeling so hungry as they did not provide lunch for us , so i only had my breakfast :( Went Tampines Mall to eat with HuiNa and Baby . Actually Melinda joining us but she was tired so she went home and Yitze went to meet her boyfriend :) Saw some ex classmate there too . Left at around 9.00pm plus . Accompany HuiNa home first then Baby send me home :D

After thinking for so many days , i finally came to a conclusion . In this relationship , i have learn a lot of things . I think that i should not care you much . Do whatever you like . Never ever to ask you make any promise . Never ever will i also have any hope in the promises you have made. I should just let you do the things you like and not control you much . Not to give you any attitude . If any girls message you , i will not be attitude just nod my head and say okays . If you want to reply to any girls message , just do it , i will not stop you . After all this , i realise that you will treat me better , care for me more . Maybe cause you think that i have finally understand you . Know exactly what you want . Not forcing you to do the things you cannot do and like being force to make any promises . I will not think so much anymore . If you really misses her , still love her and not making any effort of forgetting her . Just let it be bah . I cant control . If you want to continue lying to me and saying that scared i will angry or attitude as your reason then let it be bah . Conitue to lie to me . Now , i will not be emo or sad easily . I dont want to be so sad because of small things and i am still young . Why do i have to be so sad in such a small age ?? Never ever will i want . I will just try to be happy every day and be a happy-go-lucky girl . I dont want to think much , care much le . I just know that as long as i have never done anything wrong behind your back , i will not feel guilty . Even if one day we broke off . I will be a happy girl from today onward :D


Loves Xueling darl , Sister , Affia Darling , Lam Laopo , HuiNa Banana, Yitze Miki and Melinda Ah mel :D

No comments: