Thursday, April 24, 2008

11th Months Anniversary :D



Happy 11th month anniversary Baby !!! I am happy being with you for this few months . Quarrel does occur but i also dont wish de . I also dont like to quarrel and i believe that nobody loves to quarrel with their loves one . But i quarrel with you is because i care for you and i am a very sensitive girl . Every of you moves , words you have said i will rememebered . I will get hurt when all those hurting words coming out from your mouth . Hope you understand . I hope that you can stop shouting at me , raise your voice at me . I want more care from you , more attention . I am a girl who wants all my loves one attention and cared me alot . I hate being hack care . My loves for you is alot till now but i can say it is not fully because of all the previous hurt i get from relationship , i really scared to put in too much loves in a relationship . Maybe one of the reason is also because i dont trust you now . As time goes by , the more trust i have in you , the loves will get more deep . I really hope you will cherish this relationship and forget about the past . I hate her coming between us . Hope you knows and understand bah .... Happy 10month to Yitze and Xiao Ming too :D
GET WELL SOON HUINA :D

No comments: