Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wake up at around 12.00 pm . Wash up and watch television for a while . Sister went to bedok inter early in the morning to do her CIP . Actually wanted to ask her buy breakfast for me , but she didnt answered my calls . Dasao told me to call Brother if i wants to eat . We ate kway chap . After eating , rest awhile and went to bathe . Asked Sister to help me called the Century Square cinema to book for the show , Meet the Spartan . Went to prepared , left house at around 3.00pm plus . Went to collect the ticket and went to the toilet . When i was in the toilet , Baby called and asked me where am i ?? I told him i am in the toilet . Went out of the toilet and saw him :D Went to bought the Nachos set and went in for our show . The people working in the Cinema is so idiot . When the first time i wanted to watch a NC 16 show with Baby , the person wanted to check our IC . But i didnt bring . So this time , clever me brought along my IC but they did not check . SHIT MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall , the show is really short and not really that funny like what Sister told me . Some parts are really boring till i nearly fall asleep . After the show , JiaJian called Baby and asked him at where all that . So he said he will called Baby when he reached . Baby and i went to walk around as Baby wanted to buy some T-shirt to go Malaysia . Pei-ed JiaJian went to Golden Village to buy ticket for The Leap Years . Saw Wendy there too :D Baby and i left went his girlfriend reach-ed . Went to Yoshinoya with them as Baby wanted to eat . After eating , we went to see fish . Baby and i says alot of funny and stupid thing . Hahas :D 7.00pm plus , JiaJian and his girlfriend went up for their show , Baby and i went back my house . On the way back , something happen . *skip* Went downstair to eat with my family and relative as it was my Grandma birthday . Many funny things happened and make me laugh :D Went up my house to play mahjong . Sister , 2 nephews , Baby and i was inside the room playing games . Have alot of fun and my nephew is so cute !!!! Baby said that too :) Baby left at around 1.00am plus . Actually cousin wanted to drive him home but she scared will have road block and she drink . So , brother gave Baby money to take cab home :D


Baby,
Dont think so much . My mother not dont like you just that she dont know how to show out . Dont think you are not invited . Hope you have fun . Sorry if my family or relative have left a bad impression on you . Sorry if i let you feel that you are not invited . Sorry if i let you feel that they dont like you . Sorry if i let you feel left out . Sorry for everythings . But all i have to say is that . You are important to me , so i will bring you along for this kind of occasion . I had never ever bring any of my boyfriend to this kind of occasion or even show them to my parents . Simply just that you are important to me so i wanted them to know you . Wanted them to know you are my boyfriend . Hope you understand . And and and ...... Sorry about the things happen on the way home . I didnt mean to be angry with you . I am sorry for behaving that way . I was so scared that you walk away halfway and i look back to see if you are there . I get nervous when i didnt saw you and i am really scared that you will walk away . Sorry about that .I didnt mean it de . I know it was my fault so i stop , wait for you and said sorry to you . Really really sorry . I am glad that you did not walk away . I am really sorry for being so attitude to you . Sorry Baby !!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your days too :D I LOVES YOU !!!!!! Muackx .

No comments: