Sunday, February 17, 2008



Wake up at 1.00pm. Wash up and watch television. Slack for awhile jiu go and bathe le. Prepared and went out of house at 3.00pm plus. Went to minimart to buy sweet as i have a sorethroat. Took bus 8 and reached Baby house at around 4.00pm plus. Watch television and went down to buy food. Actually want eat hot fudge de but Macdonald no ice-cream. Sian. Buy fishball noodle, Baby buy Laksa. Went home to eat, ate a little only as it was too spicy le. Went to room and i fell alseep. Sleep till 8pm plus. Wake up and study. Jerome, my tutor , called and told me the sloution for my mathematics which i ask-ed him during one of the tuition. Did not really understand but will look through again. Watch television all the way till 11.00pm jiu home sweet home liao. MISS MY BABY ALOT :(
I can tell myself that my trust to you is still not there as i will still paranoid and think of alot of things.Whenever you reply me the message which is not relevant to the previouse message, i will thought that you are messaging her and mix up the message. Whenever you late reply my message, i will think that you are messaging with her so never reply me or talking on the phone with her so never reply me.Sometime i will think that you went to meet her after we meet up or during sunday when we never meet or sometime i will think that she went to your house and meet you. Haix. i really wish that i can trust you but i dont know why i cant do it. Maybe times will slowly let me gain back your trust bah. But i hate the way i am now, think so many things and hurt myself. But i cannot make myself dont go and think. Please let me have some secure and let me trust you back like last time.

No comments: