Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This is how i look when i am stress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Common test week !!! From Monday till Thrusday. Stress man!!!!! Study hard for all my subject. Monday was English Paper and Mathematics Paper. Thanks to our PE teacher and we started our Paper only at 10.15am. One hour paper, till 11.15am and our next paper is at 11.30am and we are supposed to report for the next paper 10minutes earlier. Means, WE CANNOT GO FOR OUR RECESS !!!!!! Idiot teacher , but we must understand, he had a 'Baby' to carry around with him =X Everyone was complaining hungry. English Paper was abit tough. Mathematics Paper was still okay for me. After Paper we jiu went home le. Baby, Chen Hong, Sister and Me went to 211 to eat. Actually want go bedok inter eat de, but no seats. After eating jiu home sweet home le. Today, we have Social Studies Paper and Chemistry. Social Studies is my weakest subject, but i hope can pass luhh. Chemistry was fine but i realise i made a lot of mistake. After Paper jiu went home sweet home. Reached home help Mama went down to buy somethings. Went to bathe when i reached home. Eat my lunch and went to sleep. Slept till 6.45pm, went to prepared and went for my tuition. Tuition end at 9.30pm and message Baby :D I LOVES MY BABY!!!!!!! DOES HE LOVES ME ???? WILL WE LAST ????

Baby,
Dont think you will be reading my blog but still i want to say something to you. To me, you have become a part of my life. I loves you a lot. I wish i can last long with you, i wish you will be my last boyfriend, i hope you can be my hubby. Will all this come true ?? I hope i can be the one to share all your problems all your troubled. I hope your trust toward me have increase. Most importantly, i hope you will not lie to me anymore. Haix..... Can someone teach me how to forget the past ??? Those thing are still running through my mind and make me start to paranoid and start to think of alot of things. When will all this stop ?? Maybe never ever ??? Are you still contacting her now and you did not tell me ?? I hate myself thinking so much, i hate myself being this way but i just simply cant stop myself from thinking it. I hate to find out the true but i have to. Everyone have to face the fact. I hate the feeling of being hurt, i hate crying. When will be the time you can let me trust you ?? Are you faithful to me ?? Haix.... Can you tell me and show me ??? I am sad and confused.

No comments: