Monday, January 07, 2008


IT IS MY FAULT PEOPLE :'(

Wake up at 5.00am in the morning.Wash up,bathe and prepared.Left house at 6.15am,meeting Marcus at my house there de bus-stop.Reached the bus-stop,Yihao was with him too.We took 168 to shirley house there de bus-stop then change 222.Reached school damn early lor,around 7.00am.Went to 7-11 to buy sweet :) Yihao was so funny lorr.We were about to reach 7-11 then he told us "7-11 haven open yet" we were all laughing and Marcus said "7-11 got close de meh??" LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahas.Acutally he saw wrong shop,he thought the saloon was 7-11.So funny can.Went to canteen to sit and chat chat.7.25am,went to parade square to assemble.Start lesson today.End school at 2.30pm.Went S21 to eat then went to Tampines Popular to buy school books and file.Saw Esther,Zhiwei,Yitze,Huina and Yisin :) After that jiu home sweet home le :)

This few days,alot of things happen to the people around me.It is just the starting of the year and so many unhappy things happen le.Firstly is my best friend,Fangling broke off with her 1 year plus boyfriend.She is feeling down,Cheerup Laopo,you still have us yah :) Next is my own sister.She and her boyfriend also just broke off.All I can say is that he is a bastard.This few things happened and i am fear,really fear.Will me be the next one???I hope it wont.God bless.Hope the 2 of them will cheerup.We will always be there for you de :)

I think i have done something wrong.It is my fault.In the first place i shouldnt message him and said he is a coward.Seem that all the words i said have become a big problem.Haix.Sorry people,it was my fault.I should told him politely that i want the phone back de.If something really happen,it is just all my fault,is i hai de.Hope nothing will happen bah :'(

rong :'(

No comments: