Thursday, January 24, 2008


HAPPY 8 MONTH

Happy 8th month with my Baby :) Thanks for being there for me... Really loves you alot.Although during this month, alot of unhappy things happened, alot of lies you have said.But my loves for you are still the same.It will be very difficult to change. Although the deep scar you left at my heart really hurts sometime but i believe that one day, you will shower me with all your loves and i will slowly forget that unhappy memories. I believe that one day, my trust for you will be back just only that it will take a longer times bah. Dont hide anythings, lies anything or even keep every of your problem or trouble by yourself.You can shared it with me, i am your girlfriends, not a friend. I will always be there for you de. I just hope that no more lies from you anymore. Although sometimes you dont dare to tell me is because i will show you attitude but i also dont want de just that i was really angry and disappointed with you. If you dont tell me and let me find out myself, i will be very very sad de.Hope you understand. Lastly, BABY I LOVES YOU ALOT. PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME :)



rong :)

No comments: