Friday, December 28, 2007


SHAG DAY :'(

Today wake up at 10.30am.Was disturb by Martin phone call =X He called to told my sister that she have promoted to secondary 5.Message him and asked him to check mine.He said dont have my name.So i asked if got Baby and Hong name.He said only have Baby.I was so shag luhh.I cried :'( I know it is very stupid. Called Hong and told him.Decided to go back school and re-appeal for going secondary 5. Called Baby and told him and he asked me not to be shag.Thank you Baby :) To go back to re-appeal,they will need a parent along,as both my parents were working,i have no choice but to call DaSao.Reach school,went to General office and she asked us to take a sit first.Went in to see the Vice-principal and he talk alot luh.He keep want me to go ITE but i still suggest to go secondary 5.There is no point now to let me go ITE as i will still be going Nitec as registration for Higher Nitec is over.Was under probation for the first 2 month.If no improvement, i have to go ITE.After talking jiu went my house downstair eat.After eating jiu went home le.Rest awhile jiu went to DaSao sister house.Get to see Cutie En En :) (have the photo on my phone, will upload it soon ) 7.30pm jiu home sweet home :)


To sister,
Dont be shag le.If he really still loves you,he will sure contact you de.Just because of that small thing at he dont want to contact you ?? I can say he is a very petty guy and it is not worth to continue with him.Although you might still really loves him and cant bear to let go, but i have to say is when time is up, you still have to let go de.How long to you want this to continue??? Not contacting you and you keep message him. If you really want to know the truth, ring him up and ask him.If dont want,then let go as you are torturing yourself only.I dont mean to hurt you but i hope you understand and make the right choice.Seeing you cried really make me heart pain :'(

To Baby,
I dont know if i have dont anything wrong last night but all i have to say is I AM SORRY :"( I will keep my promise that i have promise you last night.As promise are not mend to be broken :) Maybe you still unwilling to share all your thoughts and feeling to me,i dont know why.But i will wait,wait till the day you will willing to tell me. I Just hope that i can be the one by your side when you are feeling down. Share your problems with you.Really hope.If you dont want to tell me also nevermind,at least tell others.Dont keep it all in your heart okay ??? I will cherish this relationship,cherish you.Definitely will.I LOVES YOU ALOT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

rong :)

No comments: