Thursday, December 20, 2007



LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wake up at 9.00am.Bathe and prepared.Left house at around 10am plus.Take time off as i have to go back school to do something.Took 8 to Baby house.On the way to his house, i message Chen Hong and asked him if he is going school today.He told me that teacher will not be in school.She will only be in school on Friday at 12pm.I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!" Why never tell me earlier??? He said his phone was send to service and all the contact was erase.Nevermind then.Reach Baby house at around 11am plus.That piggy Baby is still half asleep luh.Hehe :) He was waiting for Xuren to went back school and told him if he his Form Teacher was at school.Hahas.We fall asleep while waiting.Slept till 2pm plus and XuRen told him that teacher was not in school.Went down for Lunch.Melissa message me and told me that i dont have to go back to work today.I was like about to go back to work le and she message me.I jiu okay lorr.Slack at Baby house,watched television,joke joke with him.Hahas. I told Baby i want to play the dont know call what de game but he say lazy take table in and 8pm will take.But end up he never go take luhh.Bluff me de.Idiot =X Just joking arhx Baby :) Home sweet home at 10.00pm :) Reached home called Baby and pei him talk talk.*Missing* Baby now :'( LOVES MY BABY LOTS.



I hate her alots.Like what jie says,when she appear there is no peace.
Can she just SHOO far far away?????? A no person loves people.

No comments: