Sunday, December 09, 2007



House-Warming

Today Jian called me at around 11.24 am,asked me got meet Baby today ma but dont have.After that i jiu go back sleep liao.Sleep till 2.oopm,message baby.Wake up went to wash up jiu eat noodle.Rest awhile jiu went to bathe and prepared.Left house at around 2.30pm,Cousin drive me home.Thank arhx :)Hmm.reached home jiu wait for Mama to get ready jiu went out of house le.We are going to father brother house at WOODLAND,damn far de lor,he have housewarming and we are invited. Reached there at around 4plus,jiu went to eat.Eat hao jiu watch television.Left his house at around 6plus.Take 168 home.Me Da Sao and Sister went Tampines walk walk, Papa went home,Mama go mahjong.Walked around.Bought a shoes at Charles & Keith and a shirt at 77 street.Went home after that.Order Pizza Hut on the way home cause too many people,lazy to queue.Hahas.
I am useless.Hate myself :(

rong :)

No comments: