Monday, December 31, 2007


BORING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today wake up at around 1.00pm plus.Wash up and went to eat my breakfast,Duck Porridge :) Finish eating jiu went to the room and watch telvision and talk to Cousin and Piao Sao.4.30pm, Nephews went to swimming lesson. So Cousin.Sister and me help Piao Sao to wrap the boys book as she was feeling unwell.Finish wrapping jiu continue to watch television.6.00pm,the boys are back from swimming lesson.So I went to bathe and we start playing Monopoly.6.00pm plus, Da sao and Brother came.Played till 7.00pm plus,we stop first to have our dinner. 8.00pm plus,we continue our game.Sister was the first to bankrupt first, then nephew, follow by me.Cousin was the winner :) I remember the last game we played, I was the first to bankrupt,then Cousin,follow by sister now opposite way.Hahas :) Finished playing by 9.00pm and we watch television.10.00pm plus,Home Sweet Home :)

Rong :)

No comments: