Monday, December 24, 2007


7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH BABY :)

Wake up at 7.15am.Bathe and prepared.I need to reach workplace at 9.00am but i 8.55am then left house. Hahas.Lucky Brother drive me to work or not i dont know what time will i be able to reach workplace. Thank Bro.Reached office jiu went to take the file from Andrew table.One by one,alot of sales people come and find me to ask for the prizes i still owe them.All last minute then come make me so busy and blur lorr.So Idiot lahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.00am,i FINALLY have peace as the things end at 11.00am.Kris left office to Leng Kee at 11.30am and she took the lucky draw box with her.12.15pm,she called me and said the winner was at ubi side and ask me to check the lucky draw number and the saleman to ask if the COE is successful.I jiu went to tally the voucher and left office at 1.00pm.Actually went to meet Baby de but Mama got cook jiu go home eat.5pm plus,Baby came my house to eat first.Martin also as Baby,Me,Sister and Martin are going Party World at Pasir Ris.We were late for 45minutes.Hahas.Sing till 9.00pm.Have lots of fun :) Took bus to Pasir Ris inter to meet Keith and Marcus.Went foodcourt to eat and we went separate way le.Baby and me went to Expo.Keith,My sister,Martin and Marcus went town.Stay there till 12.00am plus jiu went 201 to meet Stella jie they all :) Home sweet home at around 2.00am plus.Something happened but i dont wish to mention.Reached home jiu called Baby talk talk.After that jiu go bathe and sleep :)


Us at Partyworld.Baby,WO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica and me.Gonna Miss her alot :(

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SMILE :)


Baby,
HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY :) Thank you for your present,I really like the present you give and really happy.Dont think too muchy okay ??? Sorry never gives you any present as i have no time to buy.You promise to buy together but you ownself go buy first.Bluff me de :( Will buy a belated pressie for you de :) I was really happy being with you.Really enjoy myself alot :) Hope you feel that too :) Thankyou for accompany me the whole day.Sorry for being so sian and tired.SORRY BABY :( Lastly,I LOVES YOU and hope we will last long :) I will treat you better as time goes by but you also must okay ??? You meant alot to me.I really cannot afford to lose you.LOVES YOU BABY :)

No comments: